New Product: N-Scale Base station tower

This is not a large communication tower but rather a medium sized base station tower.

It is too large to be a residential television tower.

Regards, Alain Pelletier

Reply to
Alain Pelletier

I beg to differ... The house I grew up in had one of these about 80 feet tall with a TV antenna and rotor on it, and there were quite a few in the area at other homes (pre cable TV). Some people used them for Ham radio, but the majority of them had TV antennas. Most are gone now...cable TV made them obsolete for that purpose.

Reply to
Joe Ellis