postgres create table

dr. d:

your phpPgAdmin version acts exactly as my older version does, as well as psql command line when trying to create a table.

please try yourself to create a junk table in my database (cmitcham). i'm pretty sure there's some permission problem somewhere.

password=harley

thanks, calvin.

Reply to
Calvin Mitcham

holy poop!!! sorry newsgroup, this wasn't for you. what an idiot.

please ignore, and pretend you don't know my password :(

calv> dr. d:

Reply to
Calvin Mitcham

Oh, crap, now you have to change it.

Postgress is good free database stuff. I've used it briefly. It's not graphical, so you'll need to learn/know SQL. I found MySQL easier to tie into from a Perl script though.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington