It's too steep to carry buckets of mixed concrete, so there would have to be some kind of machine that could fit on a flat car of a burro crane or a push cart.
We need some suggestions to make this job easier and safer! Thanks for your help
Toni
On 2014-06-26 9:18 PM, toni 6 wrote:

Go look at how they pour concrete on high rises. They have a hopper contraption that's filled with concrete and hoisted by the crane.
Good luck.
--
Best,
Wolf K
replying to Wolf K , toni 6 wrote:

that's a great place to start, I just wonder if that might be too big? I certainly understand the concept though!

concrete pump

Site Timeline