Railroad Equipment Question

I need some expert advice on Railroad equipment and I knew just where to go!

My husband and I work for a large commuter railroad out of the Chicago area. His crew is going to need to pour concrete from the track into some post holes to secure a fence that's on a very steep hill about 20 feet from the railhead.

It's too steep to carry buckets of mixed concrete, so there would have to be some kind of machine that could fit on a flat car of a burro crane or a push cart.

We need some suggestions to make this job easier and safer! Thanks for your help

Toni

Reply to
toni 6

Go look at how they pour concrete on high rises. They have a hopper contraption that's filled with concrete and hoisted by the crane.

Good luck.

Reply to
Wolf K

that's a great place to start, I just wonder if that might be too big? I certainly understand the concept though!

Reply to
toni 6

toni 6 wrote in news:6ff05$53acc64a$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

concrete pump