Railroad media for sale on ebay

Hi all,

I've been helping an elderly woman clean out the estate of her son who passed away from cancer. He was a distributor of transportation-related books, tapes, etc. I would love it if you can take a look and see if there's anything you'd like to buy in the ebay store I set up. Many of the items are heavily discounted and I'll accept offers on most of them.

Also, I have a list of additional items for viewing, mostly traction. If there's anything you want, let me know and I'll put it on ebay for your shopping comfort.
Thank you and I appreciate it. Adam

Reply to
Adam Eyring