Re: K-Line spares

I am having a problem getting spare parts for my K-Line Little

Boy. Lionel

tell me to go to the K-Line dealers, the dealers tell me to go

to Lionel.

Anybody know if there is a parts supplier that has stock? I

need the

following for a K3790-4015S , > 1 only Roller pick-up Assembly. 1 only Roller Pick-up

Insulation moulding. 1

only Roller Pick-up Mounting Screw. > Thanks, Kevin >

The dealers your talking to apparently paid no attention to Lionel's announcement regarding their deal with Sanda Kan to market the "K-Line by Lionel" products.

It was made very clear, a) there would be no warranty support for pre-takeover products, b) there would be no parts support for pre-takeover products by Lionel, and c) for at least the next year, the only parts available for "K-Line by Lionel" products would be for warranty repairs, not general sale to the public.

The only parts available for pre-takeover products are whatever dealers and repair shops had on hand at the time of the takeover. Once they're gone, they're gone, unless someone starts making repro parts.

Len

Reply to
Len