Re: Atlas GP-38 Hi Nose TAG

Hi everybody,

> I am looking for an ATLAS HO ( stock # 8989) GP-38 hi nose in > Tennessee Alabama & Georgia > Any leads would be appreciated > Peter > >

Hi,

FWIW, I was dead on the stick when Atlas came out (should have preordered, I was told by the local shops) with the GP-38 and 40's. I scoured the locals looking for GP-38's in G&W and B&P. Had some dealings with Tony's Trains at The Springfield Show and so called them. They produced one of each at my door one week later for about $25.00 less than the local shops. A pleasant experience, you could try them as a source ( they are in MR). I have no connection with them except as an occasional customer. Good Luck, Tom

Reply to
Tom Kirchhoff