Re: FAQ for Newbee

Before you do anything have the trains and accessories evaluated and determine what any modification will do to the value of the trains. If you only have to make a minor change, the value will fall to the value of a refurbished train.

That said a lot of train shows will have one ot two vendors that will be selling Lionel parts.

I want to return my 1950's era Lionel train and accessories to working > order. Is there a FAQ site for model railroads? Is there a good reference > book for 027 and 0 gauge questions? Help?? > > Tks Doug Moffatt > >
Reply to
Pat Finley