Re: HO Headlight Suggestions?

To my eye, they are less blue.

Email me your address and I'll send you one to look at before you buy

15 of 'em.

Mike T. "IronPenguin" Operating Traffic Lights Crossbucks Special Effects Lighting

Mike Tennent

Richard Schumacher

No problem Richard. That is why we are here on this newsgroup - we live to point out other people's mistakes !

Brain implant, eh ? I hope it iddn't come from that Aby Normal person ... :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.