Re: Stupid Americans Put to Rest

I agree. Surely these folks can find a more resposive forum for this sort of exchange. The modelrs just don't bother reading it.

Reply to
RAILDATA

A sensible action! (not reading the rubbish)

Fair enough.

You (the USa) seem to be failing. (by resorting to extreme measures)

I merely keep pointing out that killing people you have "liberated" is extremism and is definitely both illogical and irrational. I'm open to any logical argument that puts forward an alternative viewpoint to defend your nation's actions. In the meantime I still like railways, model railways and discussion regarding them.

Regards, Greg.P. NZ.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Unless the common ground is a deer stand in Wisconsin. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

I've always said if you "need" to take a 20-shot assault rifle to hunt, you shouldn't be hunting. You should be target shooting.

For those not understanding the reference, a hunter who got thrown off some land took shots at a group of deer hunters. He killed 6 and wounded 2

. Jay

website URL: members.aol.com/orphantrainlocos/index.html All the world's a stage - and everybody's a critic.

Reply to
JCunington

I don't, such off-topic and political topics I put on ignore with the newsreader, don't need such posts ! :-).

Alan

Reply to
Alan Gilchrist

He says they shot at him first. Were there any survivors to refute that?

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni