Re: (video) Time lapse movie of train ride from London to Brighton in two minutes

wrote:

Looks like a remake of a classic B&W steam era video I saw a number of years ago. Believe it or not at a Supertramp concert during their 'farewell tour' of North America.
--

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent