Rock and Joke II

Ok, we rockin'? (second inquiry)

This old lady goes in to see her doctor.

"Doctor, I'm having terrible problems with passing gas. I must fart every few seconds. They are silent and don't smell, but I'd really like to have it stop. It is uncomfortable."

"I see. Well, I'll prescribe this medication and we'll see how it works."

The lady comes back to the doctor a few days later.

"Doctor, not only didn't my frequent farting not stop, now they really stink! What can I do now?"

"Well, now that we've got your sinuses cleared out, let work on that hearing problem."

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Sorry, this was intended for email, not this new group.

in article BC431E3B.302F9% snipped-for-privacy@unearthlylink.net, Edward A. Oates at snipped-for-privacy@unearthlylink.net wrote on 2/1/04 9:21 PM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates