Shooting Trolls from the Trains, Planes and Automobiles

If only there were bullets that could fly via TCP/IP.

Reply to
Val

"Val" wrote in news:y5ydnXlS5poMPcLbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@midco.net:

Best thing to do is to build a trap around your property. You know what sound trolls make when they fall in? "plonk"

As of this post, I'm going to seriously reduce my suggestions of using kill files and message filtering to this group. By now, those who will take my advice have taken it, and those that complain will complain. If you want to complain, you're welcome to my filters.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper