sound with speaker

when talking about sound as well as speaker administration, it must be useful to increase the footprint of the of the speaker by the use of dedicated know-how.
however we could try to the fine tuning of the speaker by the use of dedicated know-how
Add pictures here
✖
what are the main interests of sound administration?
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 25, 10:05 am, " snipped-for-privacy@free.fr" wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On 3/25/2010 10:50 AM None spake thus:

Spam. No shit, spam.
Hell, I knew it was spam even before I read the message. Lessee, OP was "incs" (w/quotation marks), 1st response was from "Sylvia" (again with the quotes), followed by a response from " snipped-for-privacy@free.fr". So what are the odds that all posters put their handle in quotation marks?
Although what the *point* of this spam is I have no friggin' idea ...

- a Usenet "apology"
✖
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:08:00 -0800, David Nebenzahl

Not everything has a point.
Outside a liquor store, I ran into an old high school pal who didn't recognize me. He didn't even notice I was looking at him. Though not drunk, he was babbling incoherently to himself. Psychotropic drugs had totally blown his mind. The text above reminds me of him. Poor soul.
--
Web mail, POP3, and SMTP
http://www.beewyz.com/freeaccounts.php

Are you sure he wasn't talking on his Bluetooth headset?

--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please note the new email address: snipped-for-privacy@optimum.net

This is probably a trivial observation, but it always makes me think of how back in my younger days one could always pretty much tell when someone was crazy because they were talking to themselves. Nowadays there's no telling if they're nuts or just talking to someone else wirelessly ...

- a Usenet "apology"
✖
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:29:49 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Waiting in line to pay the cashier at a Barstow coffee shop (breakfast is the hardest meal of the day to f--k up, so be glad you're in Barstow for breakfast, not dinner) I was behind a 20-something with his Bluetooth piece perched on his ear lie a big old fashioned hearing aid. When he completed his transaction and it was my turn I said to the cashier that it was so sad to see such a young man gone deaf already from his 500 watt car stereo.
Don't think she got it . . .
--
Steve

Add pictures here
✖

She is probably the same person who thought a two dollar bill was forged.