Static picture overkill?

Glen, now that we have the video up and running, do you think the static picture of the rear of the caboose is a bit of overkill? And it doesn't even show both bulbs lit. If you'd still like to have it up, do you have a picture of the spot light turned on? Perhaps I could take both, cut in half and show them side-by-side?

Reply to
Frank Eva