Tichy 40 foot flatcar painting instructions

Looking at the archives of rec.models.railroad at http://groups.google.com /, I've seen references the to painting instructions that came with the Tichy 40
foot flatcar which described a method of painting flatcar decks to simulate wood.
Although it seems every time the Tichy instructions are mentioned everyone is in agreement that the method is a good way to simulate wood decks on a painted model, I've never seen the complete painting method described.
Can someone post a synopsis of the flatcar deck painting method described in the Tichy instructions?
--
Mark
The Green Bay Route: http://www.greenbayroute.com /

in the Tichy instructions?< It's a rather long (multi-step) process. As Tichy flat cars are neat (for a certain prototype) and the kits are not expensive consider buying the kit!
Jon Miller wrote...

the
Translated, I guess your response is: "No, not me."
Got it! Thank you Malcolm Donaldson for the assistance.