Union Pacific TTG paint.

Does any one in the group know the correct paint colour for UP TTG paint??? I have a [ HO ] Key 4-6-6-4 in TTG paint and an OMI 4-8-2 as well the "light" gray on both of the models is different. On the Key it's the same as Harbour Mist Gray but the OMI has a 'lighter' gray and I can find no referances to it any where. I also have a Video Rails video of UP TTG locos a challenger & pacific both filmed in the Northwest both in TTG with yellow stripes and again the Gray looks 'lighter' that Harbour Mist Gray. Been to the UPHS web sight, nothing on that there Streamliner mag has an article on TTG but it gives the Du Pont codes for the paint, least wise I think its the paint codes. Any help would be appericated especialy where I can get the Light Gray. Thanks.

Reply to
Malcolm