Papa's Anniversary

I not only just celebrated 44 years of marriage to the same woman, but also 8 years of owning and operating Papas Trains. As the ad says "DCC and much more". A year and a half ago we diversified and added custom painting to our many other services. We have also gone full time with the business which allows us to give much quicker service and greater opportunity to our wonderful customers which have reached 45 consistant happy customers in 12 States, UK, Italy, Canada, and growing each day. I thank my wife Gloria for the 44 years, and all our customers for the 8.

Larry at

LarEyman

Larry wrote: I not only just celebrated 44 years of marriage to the same woman, but also 8 years of owning and operating Papas Trains. As the ad says "DCC and much more". A year and a half ago we diversified and added custom painting to our many other services. We have also gone full time with the business which allows us to give much quicker service and greater opportunity to our wonderful customers which have reached 45 consistant happy customers in 12 States, UK, Italy, Canada, and growing each day. I thank my wife Gloria for the 44 years, and all our customers for the 8. Larry at

Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?

Congratulations, Larry and best wishes for continued success!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

"Been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife finds out she'll kill me." - Henny Youngman

And congrats on 44!

Reply to
C.L.Zeni

Congratulations on both anniversaries!

(Which one's been harder to maintain?)

Jeff Sc. Eleven And Counting, Ga.

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
crosstie

Well congratulations! 44 years is a great achievement, and the golden anniversary is in sight! David

LarEyman wrote:

Reply to
David P Harris

Reply to