Meteor Productions Closing?

Here's the body of an email I got today - no joke.

Hi XXXX, This is not a joke. After fifteen years of serving the modeling community with superior decals & resin conversions, Meteor Productions, Inc., will cease business operations at 8 AM, Monday, February 18th, 2008. We are closing due to factors entirely unrelated to this Company, the hobby, the hobby industry, and the general business environment. I want you to know how much I have enjoyed and appreciated my many years of working with so many fine people in America and around the world. You have been wonderful and I'm privileged to have known you. May God bless you. (However, I'm not likely to miss the seven-day workweeks, 16-19 hours per day!) Good luck and good modeling! Dave Klaus

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT FOR FINAL SALES We have always worked on behalf of and in favor of our clients, so we're going out the door still supporting the modelers who supported us and gave us 15 wonderful years. From now until 8 AM Monday morning, we will accept orders ONLY from our existing clients in good standing. We'll ship all paid orders processed as of 8 AM Monday no later than Tuesday, February 19th.

Reply to
Hoosfoos