Visit MyRollingStock.com

Your personal, on-line model railroad inventory management system. Built for model railroaders, by a model railroader.

- Five plans to choose from including one free plan

- No recurring charges

- Valuation reports for insurance or sales

- Catalog your favorite articles for future reference

- Master calendar for events, maintenance, operating sessions

- Access from any Internet connection

- Built on ASP.Net technology from Microsoft

Rob Johnson

"Rob Johnson" wrote in news:apOdnbXVwsQUBv snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I hate to be negative, but nothing I see your site offers is more than a person could do in Notepad -- Word or Excel if you feel like being fancy

-- or note cards for computer phobes.

Also, you storing my data puts me at risk of losing it without notice or recourse.

I guess what I saying is that I see no value for the money you are asking. I can do everything myself easier and cheaper. What have I missed?

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
Tom

And if there's really enough of an interest, I'll put some finishing touches on my rather comprehensive (if I do say so myself) Access database application, and offer it here for a one-time cost between Apprentice and Hobbyist, and the buyer will not only have the application on his desktop, but the only limit on items he can enter will be the size of his hard drive!

I'm with you, Tom - no value there I can see!

Matt

Reply to
Matt Furze