Walters Gunderson HO Kit Question

Old newbie fart needs help with these darn modern box cars. I found a post on FAQ by Keith (2002030240) but no answers to his question. I'll try here and duck. Do the Walthers 50' Gunderson Hi-cube paper service box cars (7110 & 7111) have SP and SSW prototypes, and what class(es) are they? The model road numbers fall near the B-70-42, 42R, 43, 43R ranges (which appear to be the E&C prototypes?) but they have double plug doors, whereas the Walthers models have single plug doors. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Byronf