O Scale Ballast

We have O scale ballast available in larger quantities. As seen in our many magazine articles, and several club layouts. Gray in color. Free Sample (Continental US only)

Don Cardiff Layouts by Cardiff Kaneville, IL

Reply to
CBT2000

And how would one know how to contact you? What Quantities and sizes are you talking about?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Craig

Sure, that is what the free sample is about. Send your name and mailing address to: snipped-for-privacy@dctrains.com.