web-site up-date

I like the name, "Plywood Central", that some use for their un-sceniced railroads. Much of mine is like that now as some new bench work was installed to get the featured trains running with enough passing tracks and sidings. See it at

azrock

I just put together a 1929 Packard Speedster to represent a Harvey Car Taxi on a scene for my layout. See it at

azrock