web-site up-date Mantua Pacific

I did a "before" picture of a Mantua Pacific in my Apache Stone Desert scene. It's remarkable how $50.00 of detail parts will transform a toy
engine into a mean machine. see it at http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

You're steaming right along, Phil! I always enjoy seeing your handiwork.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links