Another guessing game

Went and picked up a switchboard today and came home with a few other things. One is a 5" DC moving-coil Ammeter. Date 1920/30s.Scale is 30-0-30 and it has what we now call a logo. About 1" dia. Large P with a smaller E nestling under it and a smaller C alongside. Any guesses as to meaning ? To start the ball rolling I'll throw in Pelapone or Portsmouth Electric Co. .... ttfn

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

A picture paints a thousand words... probably better to try and get an image onto the web somewhere. Unless some one is very familiar with that particular logo...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

If he needs a place to stuff his image to then he could post it to

(a free hosting site) and post a link to the image(s). There are other sites out there though.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven