Bit OT - Triumph m/cycle production

I loved this - my first bike was a '52 Speed Twin.

As a matter of interest, the production line shots of the Tiger 100 were done in 1954 or certainly no later than spring '55. There are clear shots of the big bearing timing side crankcase (mid '54 onwards) and the scalloped spoke flange on the front wheel which was replaced by an unscalloped flange during '55 production. There was a momentary glimpse of the alternator cases for Thunderbirds.

Devotees of Health and Safety should not view this film .........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

A check on the DVLA web site shows the left hand bike at 26 mins into the film is currently taxed for the road. There's no record for the RH one though.

John

Reply to
John