Braintree trip

Gents, we're heading from shropshire to braintree Essex on sunday to
collect a Bristol ten crawler, so if anyone would like anything
collecting or dropping off in those areas please email me off group.
We're also at internal fire at easter so items could be taken there
too.
Regards, Gary M
Reply to
gary millward
You silly Sod I could have collected it and brought it to you at IF at easter. Only an hour from me. Martin P
gary millward wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Martin thats a very kind offer, i'm pretty sure it's going to be a swine to load the tracks normally tend to be seized on these rusty relics :-)).
Cheers, Gary.
Reply to
gary millward
As the Ag Eng I will leave it to you then, is everything you buy seized solid :-)) Dont call in I wont be home, I'm mother visiting along with the rest of the Perman Clan :-))
Martin P
gary millward wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman