Braintree trip

Gents, we're heading from shropshire to braintree Essex on sunday to collect a Bristol ten crawler, so if anyone would like anything collecting or dropping off in those areas please email me off group. We're also at internal fire at easter so items could be taken there too.

Regards, Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Campingstoveman

Martin thats a very kind offer, i'm pretty sure it's going to be a swine to load the tracks normally tend to be seized on these rusty relics :-)).

Cheers, Gary.

Reply to
gary millward

As the Ag Eng I will leave it to you then, is everything you buy seized solid :-)) Dont call in I wont be home, I'm mother visiting along with the rest of the Perman Clan :-))

Mart> Martin thats a very kind offer, i'm pretty sure it's going to be a

Reply to
Campingstoveman