Brass Whitworth Machine Screws

I've spend an hour on google and e-bay and had no luck.

I'm after a few 5/16'' BSW (or UNC will do) brass set screws, hex or slotted head will be fine, does anyone know of a supplier?

Also, is GFM are still in business? I have a 2003 catalogue but can't find any trace on google.

Cheers

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

How many do you want Julian? I've got lots of odd new stuff in jars I can look through.

Kim.

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Thanks for the kind offer. However I've just discovered that GFM are still in business and an enquiry had determined that they have some 5/16 BSW hex head screws - far too long but Mr Hacksaw will soon see to that! (They are only to bolt a name plate to an engine.)

Cheers Julian.

Reply to
Julian