Bureaucracy Looming?

............it is just intended to display his ignorance.

Tony,

I believe the above might be a sine qua non.

Mike. :)

Reply to
Mike Whittome

Hoons??

jrlloyd

One of them is our devence minister ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Anything that drives with a cap on back to front... Can be relied to devoid of any observance of the Road Code &/or law...

Reply to
Tom

Ah, well much as I'd like to blame it all on the English, I have to admit we have plenty of Welsh hoons as well:-( Mind you I'm two miles out into the wilds, so its OK here... though that may have summat to do with the fact I've nearly always got a shotgun over my arm!!