First experience with stationary engine.

Hi all, just purchased my first engine, Bamford EV1. Have wanted an engine for a long time and now in process of starting to rebuild it. Well thats not strictly true, spent 3 days getting one flywheel off!! Was wondering if there was anywhere to get parts/instruction manual for this engine?

Reply to
bruce

Colin Jacobs

Hello Bruce and welcome to the world of grubby fingernails and bruised knuckes

Try here

for all your needs

Reply to
The wild eye

Only 3 hours to get your first flywheel off - must be an expert - I've been trying 4 years to get a Lister CS wheel off.

Welcome to the club......

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Reply to