howard gem rotovator

Hello all ,

A friend of ours who is a landscape gardner has an indesructable howard gem rotovator fitted with a hatz engine . He had it in his shed for the winter but when he took it out for a job , it would'nt start . So he gave it over to a man who sells and repairs gardening equipment and he stripped it and says the head is warped . I was just wondering if anyone knew a source of gem/hatz parts ? To get his 'gem' of a rotovator going again :-))

Regards, John D Ireland

Reply to
jdungan100

Cant he get the head machined flat !

Reply to
campingstoveman

You could try this man, never had any dealings with him just found his site one day whilst surfing the net. He has parts for old rotovators, even says he has an Amanco mag for sale but no prices. Paul.

Reply to
Paul Swindell

Sorry forgot the link

Paul Swindell

Thanks for that paul .

I did suggest it to him martin , but he'd rather a new head - but he might just have to go with skimming .

Thanks for the help , John

Reply to
jdungan100