NTET Rules OK

Gentlemen,

I have received notification of a little do that I organise the engines for is on in October, its a council run event and I have to produce a Risk Assessment, this is not a problem as I have to write them for my job but does any body have a copy of the NTET rules for Stationary Engines I could use please as part of the assessment.

Thanks,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman