Interesting item

interesting for who did not bid as who did ;-). The blurb suggest this engine was sold by a "museum". Anyone know which?

Reply to
Roland Craven

I preferred this one, and it was quite a bargain for a National (IMO), though it looks a little depleted of parts at the head end. I note the underbidder on the gas engine got the oil engine.

I liked the Robey Steam engine from the same seller too. Sorry to mention the dark side ;-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G