Interesting item

interesting for who did not bid as who did ;-).
The blurb suggest this engine was sold by a "museum". Anyone know which?
Reply to
Roland Craven
I preferred this one, and it was quite a bargain for a National (IMO), though it looks a little depleted of parts at the head end. I note the underbidder on the gas engine got the oil engine.
I liked the Robey Steam engine from the same seller too. Sorry to mention the dark side ;-)
Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur G