John Hammink

Heard on the USA list this morning that John Hammink in the Netherlands has died
after a routine operation.
A very nice guy and one who will be missed more than most.
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes
I was very shocked when I heard the news. Always used to meet up with John at the 1000 Engine Rally. As Peter says, a really nice guy, whose engines were restored to the highest standard. A sad loss indeed.
Regards
Philip T-E
Reply to
philipte