John Hammink

Heard on the USA list this morning that John Hammink in the Netherlands has died after a routine operation.

A very nice guy and one who will be missed more than most.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I was very shocked when I heard the news. Always used to meet up with John at the 1000 Engine Rally. As Peter says, a really nice guy, whose engines were restored to the highest standard. A sad loss indeed.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte