Keeping in contact

Gentlemen,

To all of you who are keeping an eye out for me on EBay etc thank you, I would like to apologise to you as I feel I maybe sending what appear to be curt reply's. I am currently staying away from home a lot and keeping up with emails with my Mobile Phone as the means of connecting my Laptop is not available at an affordable rate. Answering via my phone is hard work if not painful so I keep it short. Again to those of you Arthur, John and Peter thank you.

By the way I've found a 3in - 32in Moore and Wright internal micrometer set for £25.00 will hopefully collect on monday. Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman