A Sedentary engine?

First thoughts are that it's a bit overpriced for the condition. Anyone know what the running hour restrictions are on this sort of gas turbine? I may have a genuine need for it at work.

John

Reply to
John Manders

On a trailer, but certainly falls within the parameter as a gen set! Might be a bit much for most of us, but would exercise the trolley building skills recently exhibited here ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Really? Let me know when you are going to fire it up, I'll come and join in and take pics!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

"Kim Siddorn" wrote

Aw, now everbody will be bidding on it ;-)

Reply to
Nick H