Morgan Crucible

...make brushes, or used to anyway.

Another item that came our way and was collected with the power resistors was an in-house publication by The Morgan Crucible Co., "Carbon Brushes & Electrical Machines".

Very interesting little book and very useful information inside on grades of brushes, materials etc etc as applicable to most generators and alternators of the 1920's and 30's.

It was "For Private Circulation Only" which I assume means that it was for their own staff and sales people and not put on sale.

I will be taking a lot of the brush info out and putting it on the website when I have a spare hour or so.

Peter

Peter A Forbes