OT - interesting URL's

Wanna new Vincent Black Lightning?

Lots of very non-stationary engines at the Reno Air Races.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

You know what ? No, I don't think I do.

Of course it's very nice. _Very_ nice. But if I was to have 30 grand's worth of Vincent, would it be a pristine Black Lightning? What can you do with this critter? Fire it up or even just change the oil and some weenie will be whining that you've opened the packaging (stick to your beanie babies, you muppet). It's not an especially fast bike by today's standards, and the idea of girder forks at those speeds isn't too appealing.

No, if I ever had a Vincent it would be a more commonplace model, but with just as much character and "Spirit of Biggles" about if. And it would have a kick-start, and I would ride it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley