OT - seplling humuor

You are not going to believe this one.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig, huh?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Arthur Griffin

Reply to
kingsnavy

In message , J K Siddorn writes

Parnod?

Reply to
Pat Martindale

Don't talk to me about Pernod!

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Why. What's wrong with dad falling asleep :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

One of my colleagues in the drawing office used to check the NOTES column on drawings with the drawing upside down. He said if you read upside down it forced your brain to read letters properly and this helped him to find spelling errors.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

skcollob

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

My wife is an editor and one of the tricks of proofreading is to read every sentence backwards, for the same reason.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gates