OT - seplling humuor

You are not going to believe this one.
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat
ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod
as a wlohe.
amzanig, huh?
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
J K Siddorn
Blloocks ARthur G
Reply to
Arthur Griffin
Vrey Good Atruhr!
Reply to
kingsnavy
In message , J K Siddorn writes
Parnod?
Reply to
Pat Martindale
Don't talk to me about Pernod!
Reply to
Arthur Griffin
Why. What's wrong with dad falling asleep :-) ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
One of my colleagues in the drawing office used to check the NOTES column on drawings with the drawing upside down. He said if you read upside down it forced your brain to read letters properly and this helped him to find spelling errors.
Bill
Reply to
Bill
skcollob -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
Reply to
John Stevenson
My wife is an editor and one of the tricks of proofreading is to read every sentence backwards, for the same reason.
Dan
Reply to
Dan Gates