Re: J webber, Old Welwyn

> "Nick H" wrote > >> Mr Webber has in the past shown a small Robinson hot air engine at >> Barleylands - >>
(thanks >> Pete!) - and I was hoping to see him and the engine there to compare >> notes. He was in the programme (albeit with a Heinrici this year) but >> didn't seem to be there, on the Saturday at least. If anybody has an >> email address or something they could pass on, please drop me a line >> off-list. > > No luck - does anyone have a clearer picture of the display board which > seems to carry some useful information (I can only read the bore)? > > Nick H.

Nick,

Pic sent off group

Reply to
Pete Aldous

"Pete Aldous" wrote

Thanks Pete. Fine picture of board, but in this instance it doesn't carry the 'engine details' bit to the top - now how frustrating is that? There is a sheet of paper which looks like it may have some information on - but all I can make out is the heading 'N H & G Hot Air Engines'!

Looks like I might be reduced to trawling through the 'phone book and cold calling any Webbers in the area.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H