Re: You don't see many of these about :-)

Reflected in the price, I think.

> Regards, > Arthur G > >
Reply to
Martin Hirst

Nah, common old engine....

Made what I thought, a tad more perhaps. I must get mine put back together again, got to take a lot of pics first.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Reply to
Arthur G

Mine is already stripped, shotblasted and painted :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

So its Tortoise and Hare. I know where my money is :-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Another spelling mistake Roland, that should be Hair I think :-))

Mart> So its Tortoise and Hare. I know where my money is :-)

Reply to
Campingstoveman