Mystery engine??

I make no apologies for posting this link, because if you can afford the starting price, you can afford to be bid against!!!! :)

The reason for posting is the likeness to a mystery engine posted on the NG a while back, could it be the same type? Or is it my eyes or memory going. (or both?) I'll have a delve into Google later but any link to Ebay will have probably expired, though a photo may be on a website somewhere.

Cheers Anthony

Reply to
Anthony