Recommended power generation

I had this e-mail today. I know that there are several people lurking here who are only supplied by power generated from their own resources, so include the text unmodified. I include his e-mail address, but politely suggest that it is a thread that others might find both instructive & enjoyable, so respondents might like to copy the newsgroup into replies. Note the replacement of @ in his addy.

BEGINS. I am currently trying to find a quiet, economical, self start stationary engine to charge a set of batteries for our house and was hoping you would be able to give me some advice, I have always had a soft spot for stationary engines and having one quietly tonking away in my garage producing power would be very pleasing, looking forward to hearing from you.

many thanks

Nigel Cox nigel.cox636AT2.co.uk

ENDS

Reply to