Russian genset

Dear All

Here are some pictures of a Russian genset that I bought in Poland a couple of years ago. It is almost as new and I doubt it has seen much use. I is made in 1967 and has a fan cooled 2-stroke engine. 2HP at

3000RPM. Interestingly it has text in English so must have been intended for export. I has a very solid cover and a nice metal box with tools, spares etc. It fired right up when I cranked it.

Michael

Reply to
epilotdk

Michael, A nice tidy and to the point Website, I like the military truck and the Gen set looks brand new.

Reply to
campingstoveman

The Russian Gaz 69M is gone now. Sold it last weekend. I have bought a nice LDV Pilot van instead. Not as interesting as the Gaz but a lot more practical.

Michael

Reply to
epilotdk