Slightly OT : Towing vehicle

Just invested in a new vehicle that will ultimately render me a mobile
engine man for the first time - just need to finish the flat trailer
parking area, purchase the trailer and I can carry an engine or two to
local events.
Went for a Hyundai Terracan - part time 4WD and a towing capacity of
2900kg - should pull the skin off a rice pudding or two with that
2.9litre turbo diesel under the bonnet. Excellent value for money. First
impressions are good. I'll let you know how it goes.
Reply to
John Ambler