Thick wall tubing sought

I have a need for a few feet of thick wall tubing. 3/4" bore & a wall thickness of 1/4" - or the metric equivalent. Can anyone suggest a source of supply? I could probably get away with slightly thinner wall if it meant getting it from stock.

It doesn't need to be seamless.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn. "Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will never, ever get it out." Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Kim.. What material ? how many feet do you require, I work for a engineering company which has a pipe work division, the closest to that pipe is sched 160 which has a 0.219 inch wall and is extremly high pressure standard stock is sched 40 which is 0.113 which we have plenty of cuts hanging about all though we might have some thicker. where abouts are you based ?

Regards bob

Reply to
Bob