Time travel collecting

Agreed!

Due to the lack of activity at work as a consequence of imminent yuletide festivities I have been trying to be more verbose with my documentation - best so far is 'these phenomena show no propensity for self-propagation' had my boss reaching for the dictionary ;-)

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Gentlemen, Alright I give in, I surrender, peace in our time. Now where have I left that bl**dy dictionary again. :-))

Martin P p.s. whilst I am the butt you will leave others alone. :-))

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON SNR

Yes, that was never really publically sorted out was it. I wonder if the guy who was found with two of the engines ever got prosecuted?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

"Peter A Forbes" wrote

No he didn't, nor was he prosecuted over the engines in his possession from the Forncett St Mary steam museum theft.

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

(under construction)

Reply to
Paul Evans

Can anyone tell me/us why someone found in possession of stolen property was not prosecuted? Off list and in confidence if preferred ...........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the Festive season and a cheerful and prosperous New Year.

Reply to
J K Siddorn