Christmas card

Sent to me by an American engine collector but it looks very English to me. Well worth the download!

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

I must be getting (more) cynical in my old age. I went right through the thing expecting the 'punch line', i.e. for some disaster to befall the festive scene or for the dogs to start humping or whatever. But no catch, it really is a Christmas card!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

It must be the era we live in Nick, I too was expecting the dogs to start up or someone to throw up outside the pub.

Merry Christmas!

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton