W H Dorman Stafford Diesel Engine

Has anyone here any knowledge of the Dorman Engines from Stafford. A friend of mine is trying to find spare parts for one. (4 LBT III) It is being used as an emergency generator at a Hospice but the water pump is leaking.

Any help appreciated

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Reply to
Rockhermit

I used to own a Petrol Dorman Engine. ISTR that Ruston Hornsby had inherited the line so perhaps Ray Hooley can answer your Query. Written enquiries to :- Ray Hooley,

16, Alexandre Avenue, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 8NR, United Kingdom.

Emails should be sent to:- snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Telephone calls to:- +44 (0)1522 682406 Dave Croft

Reply to
Dave Croft

Also try: Bob McCulloch at

I was speaking to him a couple of days ago & he mentioned he had some Dorman diesel stuff, though I don't know for which models,

Cheers Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Tim Leech wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thank you Tim & Dave I will do that. Fingers Crossed

Reply to
Rockhermit