We are looking for potential investors from China & Japan as well as the rest of the world for a engine production of an new engine tecnology

Dear Sirs,

We are looking for potential investors from China & Japan as well as the rest of the world, who are interested in our project .

The engine is a result off 19 years work, soon to be 20 years work.

It is based on an idea i come up with in 5 Mai 1984 and I have worked with that idea from that day.

The engine is the words first engine that cant use the oil it have in the system, regardless of how muth the engine is wery old or not, the engine can`t consume it`s internal oil to the combustion chamfer and therefore no need to refill oil!.

This make the engine weary polution saving and that is a big factor in to days polution factors!

The engine have manny new revolutions and it will be to advanced to tell the complete story about all of them, but it is the engine for the next generatioin.

Under the years with exstreme studdy in the mekanical area I have also invented other new mekanical devices. So when we got the right pepole on board in my company, the company will not only be based on one invention but as many as 43. 7 of these are new engines, the rest is for snowmobiles, cars and more.

The company is planed to be named Advanced Engines Co., Ltd or as in Norway it vil not be Co., Ltd but A/S

It will produce advanced engines for racing, dragracing, motorsport and formel 1. Also as well as to normal cars for polution savings.

Our financing needs for 1 MILLION USDOLLAR or lees depending on prices on the CNC machining marked!

If you are interested, please take contakt with me on snipped-for-privacy@online.no

Best Regards,

Robert Dave Myrland

Advanced Engines AS, A COMPANY UNDER DEVELOPMENT!

Reply to
Robert Dave Myrland