Bachmann bodies

Anyone know where I can buy a Bachmann body? Specifically for a J72.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

In message , Andrew writes

On top of a Bachmann chassis? :-)

Reply to
John Sullivan

Yes, its like tesco, you buy the body and get the chassis free!

You could always asking Bachmann themselves if they have any spares?

Reply to
piemanlarger

I tried the website but it's very poor on spares. I was thinking more in terms of an equivalent of ModelSpares (?) that advertises a huge range of Hornby parts every month.

Andrew

Reply to
MBQ